Sunday, January 8, 2012

No new stuff yet

I don't have anything new yet but I will at some point to day have something made. Well yesterday I tried melting crayon to make crayon art with a glue gun that I got to do that with. Well the glue gun tried to kill me and tripped a circuit breaker in the process. I did make a cool heart crayon art thing but I can't find my pictures right now so when I do find them I will show you.

Also if anyone reads my blog and would like something from it please just comment saying so and I will figure out a way that I can sell my stuff to you without Esty. And if you have any ideas as to a way to help charities with not too much sewing  experience and even less knitting please let me know.

Well thats all I have for now bye. Oh school starts tomarrow so I won't be posting very much then.

No comments:

Post a Comment